I Does This For Free

What's up? Since you're here, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you know me and skip introductions. I've been claiming that I'll get a blog up for quite some time and it has finally happened. I hope you find what brought you here, or something you like. Be sure to leave feedback or whatever, because I'm self conscious. Remember though, you're welcome to disagree with my opinions and we can talk about it, but you gotta respect 'em, and I'll do the same with yours. They're opinions, mine are based on my experiences... you didn't have those. So, now that I've gotten all of that out of the way, take a look, take a read, leave a comment.

*Disclaimer: Any of the posts you see here do not reflect the opinions of anyone but the author unless otherwise noted.

I have to say this because my job makes me. Assuming, you know, that I'm employed.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Summer Music (6/3/12)

More stuff I've heard that you need to place in your stereo or headphones and play at a high volume, preferably in a residential neighborhood


As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber ft. Big Sean

If you haven't been beat over the head with this song already by the radio (I don't listen to radio much, so I don't know)... well, just listen to it.  Sean snaps, lyrics are decent and easy.  And your kids/nieces/nephews will love you.

Till I Die - Chris Brown ft. Wiz Khalifa and Big Sean

Off the Fortune album, this song dropped awhile ago as a single.  It feels like a top down type song.  So it gets here.  




New God Flow - Kanye West & Pusha T


Mannnnnnnn....  If you didn't see the B.E.T. Awards opening, then you missed an epic live performance of Mercy.  Then Kanye ripped off some fire acappella... His verse from this song, which Pusha tweeted about a week ago.  Off the Cruel Summer tape coming August 7.  Best way to describe this is the text I received after putting someone up on it:  "Thank you for finding me my new favorite song of the summer".  Yea, that dope.


No comments:

Post a Comment