I Does This For Free

What's up? Since you're here, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you know me and skip introductions. I've been claiming that I'll get a blog up for quite some time and it has finally happened. I hope you find what brought you here, or something you like. Be sure to leave feedback or whatever, because I'm self conscious. Remember though, you're welcome to disagree with my opinions and we can talk about it, but you gotta respect 'em, and I'll do the same with yours. They're opinions, mine are based on my experiences... you didn't have those. So, now that I've gotten all of that out of the way, take a look, take a read, leave a comment.

*Disclaimer: Any of the posts you see here do not reflect the opinions of anyone but the author unless otherwise noted.

I have to say this because my job makes me. Assuming, you know, that I'm employed.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Improve Something Today

Shit, get out there and get better today.  Life may be pretty good, but something could always be better, it could be taking that extra time to read to your kid, or not putting off that project till Monday (My improvement will be making sure I get in a full three hours of studying for this exam.  It's really too hot to sit at home and stare at a computer, which I've already done for work this week).  But still, I'm convinced when you do something good, someone else gets inspired.  So improve something and inspire someone

Dilated Peoples ft. Kanye West

To give you that kick out the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment