I Does This For Free

What's up? Since you're here, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you know me and skip introductions. I've been claiming that I'll get a blog up for quite some time and it has finally happened. I hope you find what brought you here, or something you like. Be sure to leave feedback or whatever, because I'm self conscious. Remember though, you're welcome to disagree with my opinions and we can talk about it, but you gotta respect 'em, and I'll do the same with yours. They're opinions, mine are based on my experiences... you didn't have those. So, now that I've gotten all of that out of the way, take a look, take a read, leave a comment.

*Disclaimer: Any of the posts you see here do not reflect the opinions of anyone but the author unless otherwise noted.

I have to say this because my job makes me. Assuming, you know, that I'm employed.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Ohhh... Game 2

First, since I'm all about confessing where I was wrong, things from game one I was wrong about:


  • The winner, duhhh.  Still, another great game that came down to the end because of the will of one Kevin Durant.  Kind never gives up and won't let his team
  • How the game would end, with Harden making a play... Harden wasn't in at the end so there's that.
Now, for where I was right (thankfully, a much longer list)
  • James Harden.  Though he wasn't in at the end of the game, he had a big impact to keep the young cats in it, going for 21.
  • DWade.  Did a better job of scoring - 24 points on 20 shots - than is 19 on 19 from G1.
  • KD, still a beast, but if you have seen the Thunder play at all over the past 3 seasons, you knew that.  He's averaging 16.5 points in the 4th quarter so far in the finals.  Who does that?
Game 3 - Sunday.  I don't even want to try to predict what will happen, except that the Miami fans won't show up till halfway through the first quarter and one team will already be up by 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment