I Does This For Free

What's up? Since you're here, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you know me and skip introductions. I've been claiming that I'll get a blog up for quite some time and it has finally happened. I hope you find what brought you here, or something you like. Be sure to leave feedback or whatever, because I'm self conscious. Remember though, you're welcome to disagree with my opinions and we can talk about it, but you gotta respect 'em, and I'll do the same with yours. They're opinions, mine are based on my experiences... you didn't have those. So, now that I've gotten all of that out of the way, take a look, take a read, leave a comment.

*Disclaimer: Any of the posts you see here do not reflect the opinions of anyone but the author unless otherwise noted.

I have to say this because my job makes me. Assuming, you know, that I'm employed.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Music

Since it's summer and I need another excuse (I know, already) to post something, here are the songs that should be banging at your house party/cookout/car stereo/iPod.  I know it's only June, but it's gonna be a long hot summer for music.  I'm excited (I tried using YouTube/Vevo links)













I'll also post songs/videos as I think or see fit.  Now that I've got a hold on how to do this...
#LongSummerForFree

No comments:

Post a Comment